chrystie
Level 1

I need to change who the invoice is from to my company instead of my name

My client insist that the invoice has to come from my company and not me but I cannot find how to change this.

AlcaeusF

Transactions

Hi there, chrystie.

Thank you for posting here in the Community. I'm here to lend a hand with changing the name where the invoice is coming from in QuickBooks Online.

Here's how:

1. On the left panel, click Invoices.
  2. Click Create invoice.
  3. Select Edit Work Info.
  4. Below Name, change the name to your company.
  5. Click Save and send the invoice.

Please keep in touch with me here for all of your questions concerning your invoices. I'm always up to lend a hand.

Richard daker
Level 1

Transactions

Hi need to change the heading of my company name on the invoice. It is saying RD Garden Supplies

It should say RD Garden Services I have tried changing several times with no luck.

Everything else is saying RD Garden Services

Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Transactions

Thanks for following on this thread, Richard daker.

I appreciate all your efforts in trying to change the heading of the company name for your invoice. Let’s perform the browser troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

You can start by opening QBSE via incognito mode or private browsing. This prevents the browser from caching any data. It’s also a good place to start to see if the issue is caused by the cache.

• Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Press Ctrl + Shift + P (Mozilla Firefox).
  • Press Command + Shift + N (Safari).

From there, update the heading of the company name. If this works, switch to your main browser and clear the cache. The process helps the browser to fetch the latest version of the webpage and a faster browsing experience.

You can also bookmark the Create invoices in QuickBooks Self-Employed guide for future reference. It outlines the instructions on how to personalize the sales template or create on using a mobile device.

Don’t hesitate to go back to this thread if you need help performing any of these steps. I’m here ready to lend a helping hand. Have a great day ahead.