04-17-2019 12:51 PM
Configure & grant access to the Employee Portal in QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll
You can configure and grant a user employee, portal access to their employee file, by following these steps:
- Go to Payroll Settings, Employee Portal Settings.
- You will be presented with a screen that has variety of options for you to choose from. Tick the boxes to grant employees the type of access you want them to have.
- You can also configure the level of access an employee has to timesheets. The options available are:
- Not access timesheets: employees will not be able to view timesheets in WorkZone or the employee portal.
- View their own timesheets: employees can view timesheets in the employee portal but can not create or edit them. Note this feature is not currently available in WorkZone.
- Only edit their own timesheets: employees can create and edit timesheets in the Employee Portal and WorkZone. They will not be able to edit Kiosk created timesheet lines.
- Only edit timesheets created via the kiosk: employees will only be able to edit timesheets in the Employee Portal that originated from the Kiosk. They will not be able to create timesheet lines in the Employee Portal. Note that WorkZone will have timesheets disabled when this is set.
- Create and edit all timesheets: employees will be able to create and edit Employee Portal, WorkZone and Kiosk generated timesheets through the Employee Portal and WorkZone.
- Once you have selected the tick boxes that you require, select Access.
- Tick the employees name you wish to grant access to the functions you selected in the previous screen.
- Once ticked, click Grant Access or Revoke Access to either grant or revoke access for the employee/s you have selected.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.">
You must This widget could not be displayed.