Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Laura_Siegel
Level 3

Business changes

Hi All.  This seems like the perfect place to ask or look for some inspiration to make some business changes.  I have been a Proadvisor for over 15 years.  I started training and consulting but realized very quickly that in order to be the best teacher I could be, I had to learn how best to "take care" of the books.  I then got trained as a full charge bookkeeper.  Circumstances in my life since then have change, and I have had to concentrate on the bookkeeping for my bread and butter.  I find myself at a crossroads: I have to pay the bills and work to survive but I am feeling little inspiration to continue on the straight bookkeeping front. 

I put this out to this community and ask for ideas on where I can go from here.  Any suggestions of other opportunities or business paths that I might pursue that will utilize all my years of QuickBooks and bookkeeping experience and challenge me in ways that I may not be thinking about but will still expand my business in perhaps a more creative manner?

Thank you for your feedback, and suggestions! 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us