Did you mean: 
Announcements

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
rooftop
Level 2

Reply to message

Thanks everyone for the replies.  I agree completely with mastering one application and figuring out how to work work with a client who may be using a different, in-house application.  The reason I asked in the first place is that it’s already come up; someone found out by word of mouth that I am doing this, they need someone, but they use Sage.  I suppose the solution there would be “it depends”.  Yes I would consider becoming a ProAdvisor, not necessarily to market that designation, more to make sure I’m using the application in the most efficient way possible.  Re: compete with H&R Block.  Never.  That isn’t what I want to do.  I only want to understand the mechanism by which they can offer an instant refund and then get paid.  @Peter_G_Stone I agree, stories make it (whatever “it” happens to be) sound easy/glamorous/efficient.  It seems we have both learned that practice never looks like theory and sometimes you just have to figure it out.  I have signed up for the QBAO trial and will see how that works.  

Need to get in touch?

Contact us