Announcements

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
lynda
Community Champion

Reply to message

Here are my answers to the extra questions:

1.  I use qb online accountant.  They invite me as an accountant user.  So I use my normal log in.

2.  I use Chronobooks on my customer's files so I have my own backup.   I use this mostly for clean up work then offer it to my customer if they become ongoing.

3.  I use Hubdoc or ledgersync.  That will provide me the statements to reconcile the accounts.  Then I create a shared file in Sharefile to upload anything that does not import in  Hubdoc or Ledgersync.   Some clients I do the downloading, some they do.  Depends on their level of service. My niche is the small business owner.   

4. This depends on the level of services that they select.  Some I give monthly financials, some quarterly.  Some clients are annual. 

5.   My client will invite their CPA for year-end tax filing. Part of the service I offer is unlimited access to me for questions throughout the year and Diamond Team Support with Intuit.

6. No inventory for the type of client that I work with .   I would refer another ProAdvisor for that work.

7.  I only use full service payroll with Intuit for my clients or if they have a different payroll service, I export the journal entry.

8.  No

Need to get in touch?

Contact us