Did you mean: 
Announcements

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
activemode
Level 2

Reply to message

This is something that I've preached for about 10 years.  If you look for my comments and posts anywhere on the internet, it ends with "... study technology".  And this is the reason why.  10 years ago I could make use of automation, with automated emails response systems that reply to simple inquiries using a client name and email, with a personalized response. 

So now  technology has give us access to Artificial Intelligence that can answer phone calls, and complete customer orders using a chat interface.  There are thousands of different things you can do with it, when you know what you have to work with.  Customers don't like to wait, and what they call customer service is inadequate for what customers need for internet transactions, because it's too slow and humans have "attitudes" and make mistakes that cause problems and invite Lawsuits.

The Auto-bots verify identities, and perform transactions based on clients needs, and they don't do anything else, unless you program them to do other things.  That's where security comes in.  It's easier to shut down a bot, with a swtitch, then catch a human being when you don't know where they are.  So reliability and Security are the most important aspect of the new technology.

My advice is to take the time to look and see what's out there, and read the articles that explain what Artificial Intelligence is, and what it's used for.  You need to learn first, and then once you know, you'll have new ideas about how to use it.

... study technnologyChatbotIntegrationTrends.png

Need to get in touch?

Contact us