Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
AldrinS
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

I've got you covered, lneesbye.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have just the steps that'll help resolve this and ensure that your invoices print correctly.

This sort of behavior is often the result of data integrity issues affecting the invoice template which can be quickly resolved by recreating it. The steps below will guide you through the process:

To recreate the damaged template

1. From the Lists menu, choose Templates.
  2. Click the Templates drop-down button, then select New.
  3. Pick Invoice in the Select Template Type window, then hit OK.
  4. Click Manage Templates.
  5. Make sure the New Invoice Template is selected and enter your preferred name in the Template Name field.
  6. Click OK.

Once the template has been recreated, all you have to do next is to make sure this template is selected before you print the invoice. Here's how you can do it:

1. From the Customers menu, choose Customer Center.
  2. Select the customer name.
  3. In the Transactions tab of the Customer Information section, double-click the invoice to open it up.
  4. From the Template drop-down menu, pick the new invoice template.

All of this information and more is available in our guide on how to use and customize form templates.

That should do it. With these resources, I'm confident you'll be to print the invoice with the correct details in no time!

I hope this response finds you with a smile. Keep in touch if you need more help with your invoices. I always have your back and am always happy to help. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us