cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: I just want to express how pathetic I think the usage limits are. It appears to be an obvious...

To clarify a few things, QuickBooks is evolving to keep pace with businesses as they grow and to ensure that customers are working with the plan that’s the best fit for them. To do that, we revised our plans and added usage limits to match the capabilities of our products. This is not a price increase, as you are not forced to pay any more money unless you want to use more product functionality.

If a user is above the usage limits then they are in the top 5% of usage across QuickBooks Online in the United States. Additionally, they have the option to not add any entity to the usage limit and continue with business as normal. Of course, there is also the option of cleaning up the books, such as trimming the Chart of Accounts, since inactive entities don't count against usage limits.

I know that some of you may have questions about QuickBooks Online Advanced. This is a powerful new product designed for growing businesses to give customers more capacity and functionality, such as smart reporting powered by Fathom and accelerated invoicing. You can try out the software using the QuickBooks Online Advanced Sample Company. Additionally, if you should have questions about this, I recommend the following article: QuickBooks Online Advanced Overview.

The feedback provided by users helps to drive the introduction and development of software. Cheering you all to continued success in all your endeavors.