cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I just want to express how pathetic I think the usage limits are. It appears to be an obvious...

@DavidSC wrote:

I know that some of you may have questions about QuickBooks Online Advanced. This is a powerful new product designed for growing businesses to give customers more capacity and functionality, such as smart reporting powered by Fathom and accelerated invoicing. 

The feedback provided by users helps to drive the introduction and development of software. Cheering you all to continued success in all your endeavors. 

The only differences between Plus and Advanced are

- this artificially created account/class limit,

- the ability to have 25 users (I can't imagine who needs this - if a business has 25 accounting staff then QBO is not nearly the right program),

- the importing of invoices, this is a plus but is available for no extra charge in the UK, and batch invoicing.  And you can get Excel Transactions Importer and Deleter for $10 per month. 

- Fathom, which is just a reporting tool (QBO has reporting already). It does offer consolidation capability but I can't see that getting used at $150 per company

So really not much there.  I can't see what business will go for this as it stands now. 

"The feedback provided by users helps to drive the introduction and development of software"

I don't see that this was requested by anyone.  Import capability / batch invoicing was heavily requested within the 60,000 deleted requests,  not just invoices, maybe 2,000,  58,000 to go.  And definitely not for any extra cost, given that the price has already gone up 100% - it was just $30 a year or so ago - never mind an extra 150% per month.