Did you mean:Β 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
VivienJ
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, 124556778.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. QuickBooks Online Plus has more features and functionalities specific for each region which can help run your business.

At this time, the Projects feature of the program is available for QBO Plus users in Australia, Canada, France, UK and the United States. If you came from any of these regions, you should be able to activate Projects in the Advanced page below the Automation section.

Based on the screenshot you’ve attached, you’re already on the right part. Just scroll down a bit so you’ll see the option to enable it.

If this isn’t available, it’s possible that your region doesn’t support this feature. For more details, check out this article:

Projects FAQs

I’ve also added articles below to show other features available in the Plus version:

Compare QuickBooks Plans
https://quickbooks.intuit.com/global/pricing/

Our product engineers are working on releasing this feature to all regions soon. Tell us what functionalities you’re expecting to see so we can make Projects better. You can send comments and suggestions by selecting the Gear icon, then Feedback.

If there’s anything else I can help you with in your new QuickBooks Online Plus account, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us