Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
FritzF

Reply to message

Thanks for letting me know about the issue you're getting, @magee508.

I'm here to help make sure that you're able to download bank transactions in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one. QuickBooks is dependent on what your bank shares with us and it’s possible that they're experiencing technical difficulties. I suggest reaching out to them to verify what causes this problem when downloading transactions.

In the meantime, you can import bank transactions using our WebConnect feature. There are two ways on how to do this:

Option 1. From outside QuickBooks:

1. Log into your bank through a web browser. Use your customer ID and PIN or password.
2. Download and save the online transaction activity via QuickBooks WebConnect (.QBO) file, then import them.

Option 2. Inside QuickBooks:

1. Go to the Banking menu at the top, then pick Bank Feeds and Bank Feeds Center.
2. On your bank, then select Download Transactions.
3. A QuickBooks browser window opens and displays your bank's website. Enter your customer ID and PIN or password.

This should get you the most recent transactions. For additional information, check out this article for further guidance: Download Bank Feed transactions.

Please let me know how the call goes. I'm always here if you need anything else or should you have additional questions. Have a great rest of the day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us