Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Charies_M

Reply to message

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, mgrantom.

Let's work together so you can disable bank feeds in QuickBooks Desktop.

I've tested out a few things on my end and looks to be ok. Meanwhile, we can try running the Verifying and Rebuild tool in QuickBooks Desktop. This will help us identify the common data issues within your company file. 

Before doing this, let's secure a backup of your company file before performing the troubleshooting steps. You can refer to this article to know more about creating a backup copy of your company file in QuickBooks: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1436816.

Once done, you can now start to verify and rebuild your QuickBooks. 

To Verify:

1. Click File at the top menu.
  2. Go to Utilities.
  3. Select Verify.

To Rebuild:

1. Click File at the top menu.
  2. Go to Utilities.
  3. Select Rebuild.

For your reference, here is an article that can help you further with running verify/rebuild in QuickBooks Desktop: Resolve data damage on your company file.

Otherwise, we can resolve this by re-sorting list. If you have manually changed the order of a list, re-sorting it will also undo your changes. Please refer to this link for the steps: ​​​Re-sort lists.

If you continue having the same message, I suggest you get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They have the necessary tools to help investigate the cause of this issue.

Here's how to contact support:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Select QuickBooks Desktop.
  3. Select your QuickBooks Desktop version.
  4. Select a topic. 
  5. Click the Get Phone Number button.

Should you have additional questions about disabling bank feeds on an account, just let me know so I can get back to you. I'm always here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us