Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @pc22

Welcome to the Community. Allow me to provide you the workaround in importing a QFX file into QuickBooks Online. 

You can use the WebConnect feature. This allows you to download bank transactions from your financial institution and upload them into your QuickBooks. You must download first the transactions from your bank's website and upload it afterwards.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to your bank's website.
  2. Follow your bank's online process to download your transactions to your computer.
  3. Depending on your bank's available features, choose transactions from specific or multiple accounts, or select a date range for transactions.
  4. Choose a supported file type for the download file.
  5. Make sure that the name of the file you downloaded, and the location you downloaded it to so you can easily find it to upload.

For detailed instruction about this process, please check out this article: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions

I'm confident that these resources will assist you with getting your bank transactions imported into QuickBooks.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes, as I want to make sure that these transactions are imported. Have a most pleasant day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us