Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
eeei732
Level 3

Missing credit card transaction

This is really strange.  My Credit Card Payable account in QuickBooks is missing just one transaction that occurred on 01/26/2018.  All other transactions downloaded perfectly fine both before and after that date.  How do I fix this?  The on-line help related to this issue is vague and is saying to contact customer care.  Before I do that, I was wondering if there is anything else that can be done within Quickbooks to rectify this.  I have looked at the transaction report in detail and can most definitely confirm that Quickbooks is failing to recognize the missing transaction.  I have looked for voided and delete transactions, and nothing came up.

The credit card account that QuickBooks is linked to is actually a corporate account with Bank of America and contains cards for 2 employees.  The monthly statement shows all transactions for all employees.  So my guess is that either Quickbooks is failing to ingest the monthly statement or it is failing to download the individual transaction data from the bank.

Solved

Need to get in touch?

Contact us