Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @TLKoch.

Thank you for considering using the Quickbooks Workforce program in letting your employees’ view the paystubs.

I looked into this further, and it shows the missing historical paystubs is still an on-going issue. There’s no definite time frame when will this be fixed.

While waiting for the permanent solution, please provide paper stubs to your employees. This way, they can view the paycheck details. 

If you haven’t signed up to the notification list, I recommend contacting our Payroll Support Team to receive email updates. They’ll have to collect personal information so you can be added to the list of affected users.

You can reach them by following these steps:

1. Open your company file first.
  2. From there, go to the Help menu at the top and click on the Contact Us link.
  3. Enter the issue/topic in the field box, then select on how to connect with us: Message an Agent or We’ll call you.
  4. Provide them this number to expedite the process: INV-28047.

In case you wan to update the employee's email or delete a paycheck, here's an article with detailed instructions about the process: Workforce.

Rest assured when an update is available, I’ll post here in the Community so other users will know on how to fix the problem.

I appreciate your patience while we're working on this. Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. I'm always ready to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us