Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Welcome back to the Intuit Community, @RenoDavid.  

Thanks for sharing the results of following the steps from @Charies_M.

Before contacting our Technical Support Team, I have another troubleshooting step you can try for the unclassified transactions to show as classified.

To begin, run the Rebuild Data tool to repair the problem in your QuickBooks company file. Next, perform the Verify Data Utility tool to check for damaged file items.

For detailed instructions, follow the steps below.

1. Open your company file and click on the File menu.
  2. Choose the Utilities tab, then select Rebuild Data.
  3. In the Rebuild Data window, hit on the OK button to continue.
  4. Create a backup copy of the data file to avoid accidental loss and select OK.
  5. Once the backup file is successfully saved on your desktop, the data rebuild process will start automatically.
  6. After completing the process, the application will display Rebuild has completed.
  7. Click OK.

Next, run the Verify Data tool to check for the remaining data damage. From the link I attached, go directly to Step 2 for detailed instructions.

If you continue to get the same result, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance. Since you're unable to see the pop-up window to view the contact information, press F1 on your keyboard to display the Help window.

To get the detailed information on how to reach them, check out these steps.

1. In the Have a Question window, scroll down and click on the Contact Us link.
  2. Enter the issue/topic in the field box.
  3. Select on how to connect with us: Message an Agent or We’ll call you.

Stay in touch if you have any questions or concerns working in QuickBooks. Please know I'm always here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us