Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
mpryslak
Level 2

Reply to message

Thank you again for a response. 

I truly don't understand Intuit's product development process.  If you look at the attached email from three years ago you will see when I first asked this question -- THREE YEARS AGO.  Fortunately, the State of Tennessee relented and delayed the penalty phase of the requirement and we have been able to use QuickBooks to print these returns.  But it doesn't look like there are going to be any more delays from the State of Tennessee.  Starting in just a few weeks we will not be able to process this tax form with our QuickBooks Payroll subscription, and your answer to just sit back and wait patiently until it is ready is utterly frustrating, again, because I and other Tennessee customers, have been waiting for THREE YEARS.  I've got multiple companies on QuickBooks Payroll and to manually submit this is going to be time consuming and error prone.  Please, escalate this question to the product development team and at least come back with a response that says directly, yes they are working on it now, or no, they haven't started working on it yet.  I can only assume there has been no activity to get this task done based on my experience of waiting THREE YEARS.  Please escalate this.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us