Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reply to message

Good day, Booksbywendy,

I want to ensure you're able to access your QuickBooks Online Payroll app on your mobile device.

May I know if you're prompted with an error message when editing your payroll date? Any details you can provide will help us circumvent this payroll issue.

In the meantime, let's try running some basic troubleshooting to get past this. Have you tried updating your payroll application? If not, I'd suggest doing that first to make sure you're able to download fixes for features that aren't working as intended or get minor application enhancements and compatibility.

You can also try resetting your app data if you're using the QuickBooks app on your Windows/Mac desktop. You may follow the steps below to clear your QuickBooks app's cache:

1. Click the Help menu.
  2. Choose Reset App Data.

However, if the recommended steps still give you the same error, uninstalling and reinstalling the app would be the best thing to do to help refresh your app settings. Once done, try editing the payroll date and see if it works this time.

At the moment, you can temporarily use the web browser to access your payroll account to complete your work.

Please let me know how this goes, Booksbywendy. I'm here if you need further assistance with your payroll processing. Just mention me in this thread anytime. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us