Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rose-A

Reply to message

Greetings, jtram58.

I can help you with setting up your client's direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop 2019.

When setting up a direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop, you'll need to make sure that all the information is filled out especially the Industry type. As an initial step, let's review the form before hitting the submit button.

Here's how:

1. From Employees menu, select My Payroll Services, and choose Activate Direct Deposit.
  2. Complete and review the form. When asked for zip code in the legal company information, enter the 5 digits only without the extension.
  3. In the Verify Your Company Information section:
    • Edit the Legal Company Name and Address to add the Industry
    • Select the Industry that most closely reflects your company's main business.
    • Edit the Payroll Administrator Information and confirm the email address.
  4. In the Enter Your Bank Information section, enter the bank account information that Intuit QuickBooks Payroll debits for direct deposit transactions and fees. This is your bank account that you use to pay your employees.
  5. Select the View Agreement link and read it.
  6. Select the I have read and agree to the terms of service agreement checkbox.
  7. In the Check Security Limits section, answer the questions provided.

You can check this article for figures and for detailed information: Direct deposit requirements, signup, and activation for QuickBooks Desktop payroll.

As always, you can reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support for additional help:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

Let me know how things go with setting up your client's direct deposit. I'm here anytime you need assistance.

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us