Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @lindsaydavis44.

I've checked and verified that we have an ongoing issue about form printing in QuickBooks Online (QBO). I understand that it's really hard to receive/know that there were changes without warning in advance. You don't have to worry, I'll send feedback directly to our product developer/engineers about this.

As mentioned above, if you've purchased the paper through our checks and supplies team, you may call in and speak with our sales team for an exchange. If the form was purchased through a third-party, you may need to work with them for an exchange.

Also, our product investigation team is currently continuing to work on solving this unexpected behavior. With this, we would suggest printing on plain paper for the time being. For additional reference, you  may check this: View and print employee W-2 forms.

As of now, I suggest getting in touch with our QuickBooks Support team for you to be added to the list of affected users. Once added, you'll automatically receive an email notification regarding the updates.

For the support's contact information:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Online.
  3. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  4. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

Stay in touch if you have any other questions. Have a good day ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us