Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
annanderic
Level 2

Reply to message

Hi BettyJaneB,

Thank you for offering help. Indeed, after almost 4 hours on the phone with " support" ( quotation for the fact that they barely know the product they were supposed to support), I finally came to this conclusion that this was what I had to do. I pulled the excel spreadsheet report and manually filled in the information on these tax forms. It was no joke how badly Intuit treats loyal customers like me. I am okay with the fact that I had to do this, but I am not okay to waste 4 hours of time to finally get to this point( and explaining the same situation like 10 times). I was the one who suggested getting the data for manual entry after all! The support is really pathetic. If you work for Intuit, where was a knowledgeable support like you? Especially I hear the recording each time I call that I am a priority circle customer, this makes the whole situation even more unbearable. When I made the switch, Intuit salesperson promised me smooth transition, and assistance, no problem ... and told me all I had to do was to make a call. Perhaps an ongoing customer has no value to this company, at least to make the transition less painful would have been the minimum. I am deeply disappointed with Intuit.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us