Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
angelajmc
Level 2

Reply to message

I am having the same issue.  In our office we have multiple workstations all running on a network.  On Tuesday (1/8/19) , we had no problems running this report.  On Wednesday, about half our workstation were getting the Pivot Tables error and half could still run the summary report with no errors.  Today (Sat. 1/12/19), I am down to 2 workstation still being able to run the report without problems and the other 13 workstation having the issue.  We use multiple versions of QuickBooks Premier Accountant Desktop software and it doesn't seem to matter which year QB you are using they are all having the problem.  The two workstations that it still works on have their auto updates off, whereas all the other workstations are set to auto update.  I am resorting to using one workstation as a test case and wiping it and reinstalling MS Office and QB on it and not updating the QBs to see if that resolves the problem.  Then once we are past W2  prep season, installing the updates.  Not a good solution. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us