Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Thanks for dropping by the QuickBooks Community, CAT Computers.

I appreciate you providing me the details about the steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue. I want to ensure the QuickBooks Database Server Manager will properly work on your computer.

Currently, QuickBooks doesn’t have the option to automate the process of configuring firewall components. We have to manually add the rules and ports depending on which anti-virus you're using.

To help you get back up and running, we’ll need to check the setup of QDSM. The safety and security of your account is our top priority.

Since the Community is a public space and were unable to gather sensitive data to verify your account, I recommend contacting one Technical Support Team. They have the necessary tools to trace where the issue is stemming from, and provide a solution to fix it.

The most up-to-date contact information for Technical Support can be found here:

1. In your browser, navigate to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. In the Contact Us page, click the issue or topic.
  4. Click on the Green Phone button to see the support number.

Upon giving them a call, you'll be able to run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager without any issues.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, post a comment below. I'd be glad to assist you further. Wishing you the best.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us