Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
mgon6933
Level 1

QuickBooks 2018 Student Trial Problems

Hi. I downloaded a student trial of Quick Books Desktop 2018 and have experience multiple issues. One of which is a pop-up titled "Connection Has Been Lost." When the internet connection is strong. Secondly. I cannot Save PDFs on personal PC nor print on campus. R V C C in Branch burg, NJ. The Accounting Systems and Software course ends in May and I have four more labs to complete until then. My professor suggested calling but I don't see a customer service number listed online. The PC does not seem like a doable option considering the number of difficulties completing the assignment. Mid transaction the program would shut down without saving. The chapter 4 lab is due next Tuesday 3/26/2019. I am on campus now. And do not have the problematic laptop on me now. I only have the mac book. This chat is only open M-F 5 am - 5 pm. My concern is resolving the issue in time. My goal is potentially installing the educational version of Quick books desktop 2018 to my mac book air. But my professor says this isn't an option. I called three different customer service numbers, none of which say can help me. One representative told me I wasn't allowed to go any further because I don't know that name on their contact list of the license number I provided them. I am I student, I don't see how I would know who bought the software for the campus?

Need to get in touch?

Contact us