Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
prolocksmith
Level 1

Consolidating transactions

I am attempting to consolidate Mac QuickBooks on my laptop to the online version to be used through the QuickBooks app.  I have attempted to transfer my data several times with the same result: I get an error message on the laptop that the transfer wasn’t complete, and I get an email from Intuit saying that the transfer was successful.  It would appear to me that not all of the data transferred.  Even though we are a very small business with no payroll, no employees, no inventory, we have been doing business and using QuickBooks for 16 years.  So I thought compressing the old data would be helpful.  The process is simple and straightforward, but last night the progress reached “Pass 1 of 2” in consolidating the transactions , about a third of the way through, and even though I left it working and plugged in all night, it’s stuck.  I do have back ups if I need to force quit the program and begin again, but I wanted to talk it through first in case there’s another way and this might cause new problems.  I called and intuit is closed until tomorrow so any help is appreciated.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us