Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @clubsteelvb.

Thanks for dropping by the Community. I'm here to help you fix the display issue on your QuickBooks Online.

It's possible that the zoom function is activated causing the font size to be so small. Let's perform the steps below to resolve the problem.

For Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox:
1.    Hold down the Ctrl and the plus (+) key to zoom in and make the page larger.
2.    If you have a wheel on your mouse, hold the Ctrl key down and move the mouse wheel forward or back. 

For Google Chrome:
1.    Go to the menu icon (looks like a three-dotted line) on the upper right of the screen.
2.    Locate the Zoom option.
3.    Choose the plus (+) icon to zoom in and make the page larger. It should be set to 100% or lower to display the full page.

If this doesn't solve the problem, please check your computer and make sure it fits with the QuickBooks Online requirement display setting. It should be set up like this:
•    Screen resolution set to 1024x768 or higher
•    Dots-per-inch (DPI) set to "Normal" or "100%". We recommend that you maximize the browser window when working with QuickBooks, particularly if your resolution is 1024x768.

For more details about this process, please refer to this article: Unable to see the entire page in QuickBooks Online.

Once done, you should be able to get the right display setting.

That should do it. Please let me know if you have questions, I’ll be here to answer them for you. Thanks for reaching out and take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us