Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
LuzBeaty
Level 2

Loan using personal Pledged Asset Line acct.--- how to manage loan transactions in QB?

We started using a loan for the business from the Pledged Asset line to cover some business expenses. The loan was got through the owner personal bank account, because at that time the business bank account had not been opened.   I added “Pledged Asset line” bank account into QB in “banking” to get the transactions in QB.  I also created a Long Term Liability type account in QB called "Pledged Asset line CS".

1. When the loan was initiated in the Pledged asset line, in QB the transfer was reflected as "received" and in the bank statement the transaction is reflected as "debit". I don’t see any transaction in Pledged asset line Acct. as “spent” when that amount was sent to our business checking account.

2. Owner transfer the money from the Pledget asset line account to the business checking account, transaction registered in QB as "received" in the checking business account. I fee was charged from the bank "Domestic Income Wire" , which is reflected in QB as "spent".

3. Owner transfer the money from the business checking account to another account to make a 1st down payment, transaction registered in QB as "spent" in the checking business account I fee was charged from the bank "Domestic Wire" , which is reflected in QB as "spent".

For your reference, I am attaching a file with the transactions reflected in QB.

How can I categorized all this transactions in both account in QB (Pledged Asset line) and Business checking account?

Than you in advance for your support with this!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us