Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @karen_labase.

Thanks for reaching out us and providing details. I can help you update the home currency (NIO) to 32.3305.

I've checked my resources to verify if there's an on-going investigation about this. However, there are none. Let's work together to make sure your revalue currency is correct!

Here's how to update the rate:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Choose Currencies.
  3. Look for the currency you'd like to change.
  4. Under the Action column, click the Edit currency exchange link.
  5. Choose the Your Rate radio-button.
  6. Update the rate. 
  7. Click Save.

1.PNG

Make sure to verify that the Rate column is updated. QuickBooks doesn't follow the retroactive effect. If there are transactions with the old rate, you will have to delete and recreate them.

For more details, please refer to these articles: 

If you've follow the steps above and still the rate is incorrect, you can try adjusting the rate using the incognito mode or private browsing mode.

• For Chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+N.
  • For Internet Explorer or Firefox, press Ctrl+Shift+P.

If you got it to work, try clearing the temporary Internet files/cache in your browser (regular view). This helps clear old files that the browser may try to use that can cause display or access problems.  Then, you can also try other browsers.

That should get you going today, karen_labase. I'm still here to help you more if you have other questions about multi-currency. Just drop a comment or mention my name. Have a wonderful weekend!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us