Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
MaryGraceS

Reply to message

Hi there, @dso0216.

Thank you for getting back to the Community and share more details about your concern today. Allow me to help share some ways to get your client's invitation. 

To start, I suggest checking your email format to make sure it's correct. There shouldn't be any extra spaces, such as the beginning or end. It can also be good to type the email out, instead of copy and pasting it. 

Next, please check your junk or spam folder. It's possible the invitation might be in there. If you're able to find them, I recommend adding @intuit IP address into your mail server. This way, it allows our emails to pass through. 

The following article contains the detailed steps depending on your email service provider: How to make sure you receive important email messages from Intuit.

Once you finish checking everything, you can ask your client again to resend the invitation. For more details, I recommend checking this article: How to add, delete, or change a user's access.

That should point in the right direction today. Drop me a comment below once you tried the steps above to receive the client's email invitation. I'll be happy to help you further. Have a great rest of your week. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us