Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Charies_M

Reply to message

Hello there, purchasingdtr.

Welcome to the Intuit Community. Allow me to bring clarifications to your concern about Inventory Assembly in QuickBooks Desktop.

Yes, you're correct. If you wish to clear to the Remove Pending Status to build items, you must change the date of the inventory received to a day before the day the Build Assembly was created or have the items/quantity on hand on your build date.

The Remove Pending Status button from the bottom left will go active when the quantity that you want to  build is at or below the quantity on hand for the item. If this button is grayed out, then one or more of your items do not have a sufficient quantity on hand for the quantity you want to build.

I've got you an article to learn more about Inventory Assembly Items in QuickBooks: Create, build, and work with inventory assembly items.

You can use the Pending Builds Report to see a list of all builds that are currently pending.

Should you have further questions about building assemblies in QuickBooks, just let me know. I'm always here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us