Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
John Wildgoose
Level 3

Sales and Expenses REPORT(?) for accountant for VAT checks before filing (Face slap time)

So this is such a basic report I am sure I am missing something, although incredulously, a QB tech help person told me this report doesn't exist! No! can't be!!

My first VAT quarter submit to my accountant after going from QBDT. I had this report set up on desktop fine, but cannot find it on QBO.

I want to send him (he's not a QB accountant) the VAT DETAIL REPORT, but WITH my expense CATEGORY column added.  I've torn every hair out trying to find this report, or customising any other report but I can't get it!  My accountant needs to know what category of expense the spend was on, and I DO NOT want to have to add the column in his quarterly XLS spreadsheet and manually input each category of expense for him.

Surely this report must exist, right?  Or am I going to wake up and later tell someone I had this terrible nightmare where I dreamt QB had failed to produce this fundamental report and I woke up in a cold sweat, terrified...

Thanks

John
Photographer, small business, not an accountant, new to QBO, but an old hand with Desktop QB

Need to get in touch?

Contact us