Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rose-A

Reply to message

Hi, dflannes.

Allow me to share some updates about the scheduled local backup issues in QuickBooks Desktop.

For now, the most recent update that I have is that our Engineering Team is actively working to determine why the scheduled local backup isn't working. We are still investigating this unexpected behavior.

In case you’re not yet added to the list of affected users, I'd suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support so they can get your account information. Any progress will be communicated via email.

To reach us, please follow these steps:

1. Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Contact us.
  3. To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
  4. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you

In the meantime, you can manually create a backup copy of your company file. You can get more details in this article: Create a backup of your company file.

Please extend your patience while we're working for the permanent fix. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have other concerns about creating a local backup in QuickBooks Desktop. Have a good one.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us