Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: Contact Phone number

Hi there, @DonAPlusMedMgmt.

Thank you for joining this thread and providing some feedback. Allow me to step in and offer some help.

I want you to know that your voice matters and I can understand your desire to speak with our phone support right away. At this time of the year, we typically have a high call volume and longer than normal wait time. Many of our customers call in for assistance with year-end payroll.

To give the most accurate information, could you please let me know if you're getting a specific error message when accessing the EOY files? Additional details about what you wish to do will also help.

Meanwhile, we can try performing a few troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue. Let's begin by using a private browser or incognito:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P 
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N 

Now, try accessing your EOY files again. If this works, switch back to the regular browser and clear its cache and temporary Internet files to start fresh. Otherwise, try switching to a different browser to eliminate browser related issue.

Let me know what's the result after following the steps above. I look forward to your response and further helping. You can mention my name or click the "Reply" button.