Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
FritzF

Reply to message

Hi there, @GLT.

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community. I'm here to help fix the issue you're getting when signing into your QuickBooks Payments account.

I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this but there isn't currently one. To isolate this, let's perform some troubleshooting steps that can help us fix this.

If you're using QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), make sure to update it to the latest release. Here's how:

1. Close your company file, then right-click the QBDT icon on your computer and select Run as administrator.
2. On the No Company Open screen, go to the Help menu at the top and pick Update QuickBooks on the drop-down.
3. Go to the Options tab, then click Mark All and Save.
4. Now, on the Update Now tab, mark the Reset Update box and select Get Updates.

Once completed, close and reopen QuickBooks. For your reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: Update to the latest release of QuickBooks Desktop.

On the other hand, if you're using the online version, try logging into your account using a different or a private browser. There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, thus causing some errors and/or unusual responses. To use a private browser, here's how:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

If it works, go back to your default browser and performclear cache to remove temporary internet files on your computer. Before doing so, make sure to take note of your saved passwords and URLs.

That's it! Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment on this thread. I'm only a post away should you need further assistance. Take care and have a great rest of the day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us