Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reply to message

Thanks for joining the Community, @BM_photo. I'd be glad to help determine why you're unable to receive notification of ACH payments.

It's possible that the email notification on your merchant account was turned off. You'll need to check and verify this through the merchant center.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to https://merchantcenter.intuit.com.
  2. Under Account, select Settings & Alerts.
  3. Choose Yes under Receive Credit card Deposit Notification.

If your customer is set up with a recurring charge in the Merchant Service, you can check this article for the steps on how to turn on the email notification: Turn on or off Customer Notification Emails for Recurring Payments.

Your online payments should appear as paid in the invoice as long as your account is connected. I'd suggest checking first on your Account and Settings to ensure if you're existing account is connected.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Account.
  2. Go to Gear Icon and select Account and Settings.
  3. Select Payments on the left-side panel.
  4. Check if your Online Payment is connected.

If the account is already connected, please contact our Merchant Services Team so they can pull up your account in a secure environment. They have the necessary tools to look into this further.

This should help get you on the right track. Please let me know if you have additional questions about ACH payments. I'm always here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us