Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
slglobal
Level 1

Reply to message

After reporting the deposit as "funded", I got a subsequent "Withheld" notice asking for a laundry list of documentation, including the invoice (already submitted through QB online) which includes most of the information they are asking for.  In addition, they are asking for the contract behind the payment and, I'm sorry, but as an attorney I am not going to hand over documents protected by attorney-client privileged (i.e. our engagement letter) just to receive the funds QB has already collected and have been cleared for days, nor am I going to provide the home phone numbers for my clients and risk QB pestering them with confirmation phone calls.  If the funds have been cleared for days without any dispute collected from an invoice submitted through QB's platform, I do not understand how QB can justify creating such a burden just to do the minimum of what they advertise in their payments platform.  

In addition, the "further action required" email was such an obviously mass-produced, generic email, it was laughable.  Stating that "We saw some transactions" (there was only one, my first) requiring further review, pretending like it was something they do from "time to time" on a random basis to ensure no fraud occurred.... Well, it was my one and only transaction... so I guess I was just unlucky?  Common QB, I know Intuit is a Goliath but not even quasi-monopolies are immune to class action lawsuits.  I'm only out the $2,200 from the client fees you are holding (no I'm not breaking attorney-client privilege or letting you harass my clients for verification), but I know others have lost more and you should be careful not to go too far.  You will be sued eventually and end up paying more in damages than what you've illegally gained in passive investment income from all the deposits held without merit.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us