Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Welcome aboard in the Online Community, Joe VBS.

I can help sort out why your bank accounts and balances in the mobile app are not showing the correct information.

Let’s try performing some steps to resolve the issue. The first thing to do is log in to your company using the web browser. From there, check if the accounts and amounts are also duplicated.

However, if the transactions are correct, you can reset the application to refresh it. For the detailed instructions, follow the steps below:

1. Go to Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Choose Reset App Data.

Then close and reopen the app to check if that works. If still get the same result, let's uninstall and reinstall the mobile app to start in a clean slate.

To uninstall, tap and hold the app icon, drag it into the Uninstall trash can at the top of the screen. Once done, download the app and install it.

iOS device:

1. Open the App Store on your device and search for QuickBooks Online.
  2. Tap Free and then Install.
  3. Sign in using the same user ID and password that you used when you signed up for QBO.

Android device:

1. Open Google Play on your device and search for QuickBooks Online.
  2. Tap Install.
  3. If you are already signed up for QBO, use the same user ID and password to sign in to the app.

For more information about the process, check out this article: How to download the QuickBooks Online mobile app.

Let me know what the results are so I can look for other ways to resolve this. I'll be waiting for your response. Have a great rest of your day. 

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us