Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
JaneD

Reply to message

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community. Allow me to share some information about adding variables on invoices in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

The option to add a variable feature on recurring invoices is currently unavailable in QBO. As a workaround, you can manually enter variables every time an invoice recurs.

This feature would be a great help to your business, so I suggest you make your voice heard by sending feedback. Let me show you how:

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Choose Feedback.
  3. Enter your request or product suggestion and click on Next.
  4. If there are related requests similar to yours, just click on it. 
  5. Then, click on the I want this button. If you want to receive updates about your request, please enter your email address and click on Subscribe.

However, if there are no related requests, just click on Skip and send message. Then, choose Feedback as the Category and click on Send message

That should do it. Your request will be reviewed by our developers who are capable of adding this feature, and possibly implement this in the future.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit us here today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon if you have any other concerns. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us