Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @srmoon.

Thanks for coming back and for providing you QuickBooks version. I want to make sure this concern gets taken care of.

I pulled up my Inventory register and tried moving the columns, however, I could not. Since you referenced that they changed sizes, we’ll try performing some basic troubleshooting to fix the problem.

You can start by running the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility tool. This will resolve any data damage to your company file. Here’s how:

Rebuild Data:
1.    Go to the File menu.
2.    Choose Utilities, then select Rebuild Data.
3.    Select OK on the QuickBooks Information window.
4.    Follow the prompt to save a backup.
5.    When you see Rebuild has completed, click OK.

Verify Data:
1.    Go to the File menu.
2.    Choose Utilities, then select Verify Data.
3.    If you see QuickBooks detected no problem with your data, click OK. You can continue using the company file.
4.    If Verify finds an issue with your data, you’ll be prompted to Rebuild Now or View Errors.
5.    Select Close.

For more information about resolving data damage in a company file, take a look at this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/Resolve-data-damage-on-your-company-f....

That should do it. Give this a try and let me know how it goes. If you need further assistance working with QuickBooks, leave a reply below. I'm always here to help. Wishing you the best!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us