Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
RaymondJayO

Reply to message

Glad to have you here again in the Community, @zemboe

I appreciate you for providing detailed information and a screenshot to get a better picture of your concern. 

Let's get the print preview on the Confirm Style screen to appear so you'll be able to import the templates. 

Here are the possible reasons why the print files are downloaded on the "confirmation" screen:

•     The browser’s cache is full
  •     The browser’s pop-ups are disabled

Since you're able to upload it once, let’s use a private/incognito browser since it doesn’t store data in the cache. This way, it helps to isolate the issue and determine if this is a browser-related issue or not. 

Here are the following keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser:

•     Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  •     Safari: press Command + Shift +N
  •     Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  •     Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P

If the private browser works, let’s clear cache in your regular browser since it's a good way to get a clean slate for it. You can follow the steps on this article: Clear Browser Cache and Temporary Internet Files

Once done, enable the pop-ups for QBO since it helps the website to work properly. You can search online for the detailed steps depending on the browser you're using.

After that, you’ll have to log back in to your QBO account and let's re-import the templates to check if it works. 

Please update me on how things go after performing the steps above, @zemboe. I'll be on a lookout for your response. Take care always and enjoy your day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us