Yes it's the PDF where the client name is displayed twice. I just figured out what it is. In doing a test sample, I figured it out. When we add a new customer we enter the name in the Customer Name section and again in the Bill To section. When printing the Invoice it all aligns correctly. When then issuing a Print Receipt, when the payment is applied, the customer name appears twice. The PDF picks up both fields. I think the only way for me to correct it, is to revise my invoice template and use the Ship To, Removing Bill To and then it seems as though the Print Receipt PDF is displayed correctly. A little bit more work then I hoped for.