Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
1231-4568-6878-477 H38
Level 2

Reply to message

I am in the same boat Client screaming she wants the detail on both check stubs.  I am in 2019 desktop.  Intuit is telling me it can not be done.  However, client is claiming she called the 1-800 # and they told her it could be done.  She is claiming I do not know what I am doing.

@carloscanas942 wrote:
I have paid a bill that contains several items for services being paid in one bill; these are paid with one check. To recap: One bill with several like items, each with a dollar figure/quantity, paid with one check. I entered the bill in quickbooks, and entered the details of each item, I then paid the bill with one check. I want the check stub (I'm using a voucher check) to show the details of each item in the bill. As of right now, when I print the bill the stub simply shows the total. I've tried going to File > Print forms > Bill Payment stubs but its the same result, only the final total of all the items added up. Is there any way I can get the details printed on the check stub?

RECap 1 Electric bill with 10 site #'s on the bill this is a Mobile home park.  So the different amounts need to be back billed to the residents.  The check stubs are the clients proof the bill was paid for each site.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us