Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
krista tuls
Level 2

Reply to message

Update:  I tried running the QB repair and it failed.  I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling to the latest update of Quickbooks 2019 (I had R5 and downloaded the install file R6).  Side note:  Ever since the December QB update, I was also having issues with the actual QB program not opening!  I would have to restart my computer (sometimes twice) before it would actually open the program.  I had no issues with any other program on my computer.  It finally stopped opening altogether, which is what prompted me to try the repair (which failed) and then the uninstall and clean install.  I was hopeful that all my problems were solved, but alas they are not.  I still am unable to to export the payroll data to excel and am getting the same pivot table error.  In fact, under the State Wage Listing tab, it doesn't even have our employee data--it's just generic.  I have updated my excel program (I am running Office 365).  Still no luck.  I am sure the problem lies in the QB program itself.  Are you any closer to getting this fixed?  It's been 5 months with no solution.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us