Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
PreciousB

Reply to message

Thanks for coming back to the Community and for the screenshot, rameet.

Allow me to help you set up recurring ACH payments in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

To start accepting credit cards, debit cards and bank transfers, you would need to apply for a QuickBooks Payments account and link it to QuickBooks Online after approval.

Let me show you how:

To apply for a Payments account:

1. Choose the Gear icon at the top, then select Account and Settings.
  2. Click Payments, then Learn More.
  3. Select Choose Pricing Plan to submit your payments account application to us.

image.png

Once approved, you have to connect your Payments account to QuickBooks Online.

1. Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
  2. Choose the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
  3. On the right side choose Payments, then click Connect.
  4. Once the payment account is detected, you'll see a screen like this. Click Next to proceed.
  5. When the account has been successfully linked, you'll receive a confirmation page like below. Click Done.
  6. Once the account is linked, in Payments tab of the Account and Settings you will see a Manage Details button. This means your QuickBooks Payments account is now successfully linked to QBO.

image.pngimage.png

To provide a visual point of reference, I’ve included screenshots for you.

Once done, please follow the steps that my colleague provided above on how to create a recurring sales receipt. 

These articles provide further insights about accepting payments:

I'm including a video tutorial that can help you set this up in QBO: How to Set Up and Use QuickBooks Payments.

That information should get you back in order. I'd like to make sure that you're able to accept ACH payments, so please let me know how that works for you. Best regards. 

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us