Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
MarshallA
Intuit

Reply to message

Hello,

A couple things I notice. I have outlined in screenshot in red.

<TotDue You're missing the end > it should be <TotDue> This might be causing QBO to not recognize it as a field that should be mapped.

Acct # Where is this info coming from? I see there is no place in the customer profile to assign a customer account number. Are you using once of the "Custom 1, 2 or 3" fields on the invoice form? If so, you need to actualy label it <Custom1> in the template becuase QBO doesn't know what you named the field.

<BillName>, <BillAddress>, etc. In QBO for the templates, it groups the customer name, address, city, state and zip into 1 big field called <BillingAddress>

I would try making these changes on the template and see if you're still having issues. If you are, please attach the MS Word doc to a comment or you can message me directly and I will import the template into a sample company I have and see if I can figure out where the issues is.

In addition to the marks on your template screenshot, I'm also including a screenshot of the sample invoice template available for download within the import feature so you can see how it comes with labels not changed in any way.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us