Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @twp_espie

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your shipping fields concern. Let's get this sorted out and get you back on track. 

There are a few things that we need to check to verify why shipping fields are now showing on your sales translation. First, we'll need to make sure that the Shipping option on your Sales form content information is off. 

To do that:

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select on Accounts and Settings.
  3. Select on Sales.
  4. Refer to the Sales form content and make sure that the Shipping box is not checked. 

I've attached a screenshot below to guide you with the steps:shipping.png

Second, check on your Custom Forms Styles section and make sure that the Shipping box is unchecked.  

Here's how:

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select on Custom Forms Styles.
  3. Select a template and click on the Content tab.
  4. Click on the upper section of the template.
  5. Under the Display portion, make sure that the Shipping box is unchecked. 

To visualize this steps, please refer to the screenshot below:

shipping22.png

However, if the issue persists after verifying the steps above, you can log into your account through the Private browser mode. This is to verify if the issue has something to do with your browser.

Here are the different keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If it works fine, you can go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. Please follow the outlined steps in this article depending on the browser you're using: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know by posting a comment below. Have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us