Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @Kayefpee.

Thanks for us here joining in the Community. I'd be happy to provide you options on what are the best things to do in your company.

You can export your data into QuickBooks Online Plus. This allows you to transfer your transactions from desktop to online. Before converting your company file, you need to determine if your system meets all the requirements and if QuickBooks Online is the right fit for your business. To guide you all throughout the process please refer to this article: Convert from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.

However, there are features that can't be imported into QuickBooks Online. To know what are those features please check out this article: What data doesn't convert from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?  

I got here some articles that will surely guide you all throughout the procedure:

Lastly, you may wish to consider contacting the Phone Support Team. This team can pull up your account in a secure environment and has specialized tools to assist with this process. Here's how you can reach them: Get help with QuickBooks Online.

Don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of additional assistance. Cheering your business to continued prosperity.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us