Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Announcements

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
CCI4ASL
Level 1

Quickbooks premier 2019 invoiced items are not being recorded as invoiced.

This just started happening last week, so I am not sure if there was an update that caused a bug. But I record time for employees and independent contractors in the TIMESHEET. I used to only used the Use Weekly Time Sheet, but last week I started using Time/Enter single activity, so maybe that is the issue (even though it shouldn't be).

Anyway, I enter the assignment/service in the timesheet and at the end of the week I invoice. I alternate between Create Invoice > add billable time/expense and Invoice for Time and Expense options on the Home Screen. 

The following week, when I go to pull up the billable expenses, the previously invoiced items are still showing up. I have double checked that they were included in the invoice, and they were. I only check the billable box in the timesheet; I do not click the billable box a second time on the vendor's bill.

The only work around is to "hide" the expenses. But if someone else were to help me with invoicing, they wouldn't know that the client was at risk for being double billed. 

Any advise? Quickbooks do you have a fix to this glitch?

Need to get in touch?

Contact us