- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale/payments/
- Works in landscape mode only. Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS.
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier 2016-2019 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-19.0. Sold separately.
- Hardware sold separately. Microsoft Surface® Pro4 (Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS) and CipherLab Inventory Scanner 8000 & 8001 are recommended by Intuit but not sold by Intuit. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See the full warranty here.
- QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware that is sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. Click here for the full warranty. Due to hardware upgrades, actual components may differ slightly in appearance.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 software is EMV ready. EMV Compliance requires (1) a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account, (2) QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software, (3) internet access or modem and phone line (sold separately), (4) an EMV ready Ingenico iPP350 PIN Pad (sold separately), and (5) printer (sold separately). NOTE: EMV chip debit cards can only be processed as PIN debit transactions using the magnetic stripe card reader or as credit transactions using the EMV card reader at this time. This EMV Ready PIN Pad is currently unable to process EMV chip debit cards as PIN debit transactions using EMV card reader. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.