Get tools tailored to your industry.
All the features of QuickBooks Desktop Pro and more.
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Desktop for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.14
Invest in your business.
Skip the high cost networking with QuickBooks Plus Hosting Service powered by Right Networks.3,4
Bank-level security and ongoing IT maintenance keep your business running smoothly.9
Scale up or down, add users and access from multiple locations.11
No new training required—just upload your data and go.
Call for more information (800) 224-0952 (M-F 6:00 am - 6:00 pm)
New in QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019
Invoice Status Tracker
Check to Bill Pay
Data File Optimization
Reliable Sick & Vacation Pay
Invoice Status Tracker
Get real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite collections and stay on top of your cash flow.
See what else you can do and what’s new in the latest version.
Do tasks unique to your industry quickly.
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
See all features and what's new in the latest version.
Desktop System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 - 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
*Receive the stated discounted price for this year’s version of the product selected, available for a limited time if purchased through Intuit. Free shipping applies to Standard Ground Shipping for the contiguous U.S. only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer.
**Starting from the date of enrollment, receive the stated discounted price for this year’s version of the product selected if purchased through Intuit. After year one, your debit or credit card account will automatically be charged on an annual basis at the then current annual subscription fee, until you cancel. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer. To cancel your subscription, call 1-800-450-8475. Subscription plans require Internet access, product registration, and an Intuit account. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.
- File size reduced by Data File Optimization feature reduces file size by removing audit trail of historic transactions and a few tables from the database that are not used or needed by the company file.
- Sick and vacation accrual requirements vary state by state; customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service (powered by Right Networks) uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Plus Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Plus Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Plus Solutions sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Plus Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Plus Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Right Networks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Without Plus subscription, standalone Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.
- Standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled in with QuickBooks Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscription. Not available to QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data.
- Each unique user requires a license. Each license sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Upgrades will be provided if and when they become available.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Pro includes one user license: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Advanced Reporting, Advanced Inventory, and Advanced Pricing require an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing are included in the Platinum subscription.
- To view, modify or cancel your QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier account subscriptions for any reason, login to your Camps Account, or call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.